Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
- Support HRM of Elite to complete annual headcount planning for Elite Clubs in timely manner, qualification and productivity
- Support HRM to implement recruitment operational tasks such as: Building candidate database, test bank, posting job, arrange interview, recruitment proposal…
* HR’s Operations:
- Manage and update the employees’ database via hard copies and HR PeopleSoft and making all HR’s reports: Turnover report, monthly salary report, staffing, organization chart…
- Complete and follow up all HR’s paper works such as: Offer letter, labor contract, HR’s Decisions,… to the clubs as assignment.
- Complete procedure for work permit, visa for Elite’s expatriates and other administration works for their relocation and company travelling.
- Advise employees/managers of labor relation issues: updating HR’s Polices, Insurance, employee benefits.
- Prepare document and welcome all inspection team in Elite Fitness System.
- Other task by HR Manager and BOD.
* Implementing all Group HR’s projects that are deployed to Elite:
- Take part all the projects that relating to HR’s people processes of the Group deploying to Elite
- Performance management: Supports line managers to review performance of employees through all the steps of training, setting up SMART objectives/KPI as Elite circle timely (Probation review, monthly, quarterly, mid-year, year-end review…
- Office: Elite Fitness Vĩnh Trung - 7th floor, Vĩnh Trung Plaza, 255-257 Hùng Vương, Thanh Khê, Đà Nẵng
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, PTI 24/24
- Team building, holiday, company trip, lunch allowance, ....
- Get incentive policies for employees of Group such as Z Pizzarestaurant, Halong Plaza Hotel ...
- A Bachelor degree with a major in related fields
- At least 2 years working experience in the same field,
- Verbal communication skills, strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage organization skills, leadership quality, interpersonal, problem - solving and analytical skills.
- Speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
- Must be neat, well-groomed, punctual, athletic looking, friendly, outgoing, personality, trustworthy and honest.
- Be quick learner, desire and an ability to work with employees to develop their skills and enthusiasm for their jobs.
- Must be friendly and demonstrate outgoing personality to members of clubs and refrain from personal involvement with members. (Has experience in hospitality field is referable).