Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
- Oversee the operations, investment performance, and strategic direction of a portfolio of company-owned multifamily assets that are either stabilized, under-renovation, or under-construction.
- Monitoring cash flow and income growth, oversight of the renovation and capital improvement programs, benchmarking, budget variance analysis, and operational reporting.
- Develop and set goals, and implement processes and procedures to maximize revenue and control expenses across the portfolio.
- Reports directly to the Real Estate BOD.
- Maximize cash flow and property values by managing income, expenses, and long term asset strategy within the framework of each investment’s objectives.
- Proactively oversee the construction process for new developments and the repositioning and leasing of value-add projects; as well as collaborate with the Property Services and Development groups to review monthly draws to gauge budget compliance, oversee construction contracts, and changes in scope for these projects.
- Collaborate with Property Management to develop annual business plans, operating budgets, and recommend strategies for each property to maximize value and meet their investment objectives. Develop forecasts for income, expenses, and capital improvements.
- Review and analyze each property’s monthly and quarterly financial and operational performance against budget, as well as pro forma. Provide analysis of significant issues and recommendations to senior management.
- Develop a thorough understanding of industry trends as well as the economic, supply/demand, and demographic drivers for each property market.
- Conduct on-site visits; collaborate with property managers, Development, and Property Services; review competitive projects.
- Review contracts including purchase and sale agreements, financing documents, third party vendor contracts, and partnership agreements.
- Calculate and recommend quarterly and annual investor distributions for each asset.
- Maintain relationships and manage communications with equity partners.
- 5 – 10 years of experience as a Multifamily Asset/Investment Manager or have at least 10 years of relevant commercial real estate industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance. MBA preferred.
- Fluency in English
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills, competency in Excel, and experience with complicated transaction structures.
- An extensive understanding of real estate, specifically construction and/or repositioning of assets.
- The ability and desire to understand specific markets and industry trends and how they relate to each project and its specific strategy.
- Internally motivated and able to perform effectively with limited supervision and with various team members, investors, or external service providers.
- Can communicate clearly to articulate the strategic and/or financial implications of various scenarios, as necessary.
- Ability to interact with senior management, third-party vendors, and operational staff in a positive and effective manner.
- Possesses a high standard of professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight timelines.
- Some travel involved.
- Candidate have few experiences will be considered for the position of Manager or Senior Analyst
Lương: 5,000,000 - 30,000,000 VNĐ
Lương: 6,000,000 - 8,000,000 VNĐ
Lương: 5,000,000 - 7,000,000 VNĐ
Lương: Cạnh Tranh